Monday, March 23, 2009

long time reader, first time blogger...

hahaha that saying always cracks me up cause it sounds so stupid...!!!!!!! anyway I am starting this blog because... because I saw that one of my twitter buddy's had one (Iwill not say who but you know who u are) hahaha kidding hahaha. I am Valer... from the greatest place on earth beautiful sunny sunny California <3!> I have so many questions but I am way too lazy to ask for answers so I will assume I can talk shite and curse like a motha-fuckin-pirate cause that's how i roll son! So if I have some how interested you in following said blog be my guest. This will probably be my first and last blog cause i have a short attention span and will probably forget I ever started this ... so bon jour for now !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment